Become a Member
Priority Partners is committed to the health of our members. We offer a variety of health benefits, services, and a statewide network of doctors, urgent-care centers, and hospitals to help keep you healthy!
Already a Priority Partners member?
If you are already a member, you can learn more about your benefits.
Want to sign up for Priority Partners?
To become a member, follow this process to sign up.
- Sign up for Medicaid. To see if you are eligible for Medicaid, visit the State of Maryland’s website or contact Priority Partners Customer Service at 1-800-654-9728.
- Watch your mailbox for your Enrollment Kit. Once you have enrolled for Medicaid with the State of Maryland, you will receive an enrollment package with important information.
- Choose your Managed Care Organization (MCO). You will need the following information to sign up online:
- Your name
- Your relationship to the beneficiary you wish to enroll
- The beneficiary’s name
- Case number provided in the enrollment package letter or the 11 digit Medical Assistance Number found on the enrollment form in the enrollment package. Using your case number will allow you to enroll all eligible beneficiaries in your family at one time. Using your Medical Assistance Number will allow you to enroll one beneficiary at a time.
- Personal Identification Number (PIN) provided in the enrollment package letter.
- Last 4 Digits of Social Security Number. The last 4 digits must match the name of the family member you wish to enroll.
Have questions? Call Priority Partners Customer Service at 1-800-654-9728.