Summary of Benefits & Coverage
The Priority Partners HealthChoice plan includes coverage for the Medical Assistance For Families/Maryland Children’s Health Program (MCHP), a program for pregnant women and children.
As a Priority Partners HealthChoice member, your benefits include:
Medical visits with a primary care physician (PCP)
- Oral exam and cleaning twice per year
- Limited x-rays
- Simple and surgical extractions
- 1 eye exam per year
- 1 pair of glasses or contact lenses every 2 years
- Help with transportation or scheduling doctor appointments
- Call 1-888-500-8786
Mental health and substance abuse services
- Call 1-800-888-1965
Care Management services
- For diabetics, pregnant women, and those with various other illnesses
Pregnant women receive all of the benefits above, plus:
No- or low-cost childbirth classes
- You will get reimbursed in part or in whole once the classes are over.
Access to the program “Partners with Mom”
- For members with a high-risk pregnancy
- Locating OB physicians and keeping OB appointments
See our pregnancy page for more information on tips and services.
*NOTE: Some procedures and services require a prior authorization. To see information details on prior authorization and other explanation of benefits, review our Outpatient Referral and Pre-Authorization Guidelines.
All documents are available in paper form without charge. To request a paper copy, please call Customer Service at 1-800-654-9728 (TTY for the hearing impaired: 1-888-232-0488).