Some health care services are so important that we’ll send you a gift card for having them. If you are eligible* for any of the services or tests below, you could earn a $50 or $75 gift card.
Call 844-288-9593 to find out if you are eligible and for help making an appointment.
For what services can I get a gift card?
If you are eligible for the service, you can receive a gift card for these tests and visits:
- COVID-19 vaccine: $100 (see eligibility)
- Prenatal Visit: $75
- Postpartum Visit: $75
- Lead Test: $50
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Adult Yearly Visit: $50
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) Child Yearly Visit:: $50
- Diabetes Eye Exam: $50
- Mammogram: $50
How do I claim my gift card?
Follow these steps to request your gift card:
- Log in to your member portal, HealthLINK
- Find “My Health Plan” on the main menu and click on “Request Your Gift Card”
- Click continue when the redirect page opens
- Fill out the request form and click “Submit”
What information do I need to provide to get a gift card?
You will need to enter:
- The date of the service
- The address where you would like the gift card mailed
- Phone number
- Email address
- Member’s name and date of birth
If you are a parent completing the form for a child, be sure to add their name.
*You must meet certain criteria to receive a gift card