Priority Partners is tracking the coronavirus (COVID- 19) situation closely. We want to make sure you have up- to- date information about vaccines, testing, and your health plan benefits.
The Public Health Emergency (PHE) for COVID- 19 has been renewed through October 19, 2021. All coverage, costs and benefits affected by the PHE as indicated on this webpage will continue until that date.
All Maryland residents age 5+ are eligible to receive the COVID- 19 vaccine.
Updates to At-Home Tests
Priority Partners now covers FDA-approved at-home tests purchased through our pharmacy network. Find out how you can get covered at-home tests.
- Maryland COVID- 19 testing sites: find a testing site near you.
- Maryland Department of Health: state mandates, resources, and information on vaccines and testing.
- Johns Hopkins University and Medicine:
COVID- 19 Vaccine
Priority Partners is working hard to make it easy for you to take advantage of COVID- 19 testing and vaccines and to get the health care you need during the pandemic.
County Vaccine Sites
- Allegany County Health Department
- Anne Arundel County Department of Health
- Baltimore City
- Baltimore County Department of Health
- Calvert County Health Department
- Caroline County Health Department
- Carroll County Health Department
- Cecil County Department of Health
- Charles County Department of Health
- Dorchester County Health Department
- Frederick County Health Department
- Garrett County Health Department
- Harford County Health Department
- Howard County Health Department
- Kent County Health Department
- Montgomery County Health Department
- Prince George’s County Health Department
- Queen Anne’s County Health Department
- Somerset County Health Department
- St. Mary’s County Health Department
- Washington County Health Department
- Wicomico County Health Department
- Worcester County Health Department
- Cost – Priority Partners members do not have to pay for an FDA- authorized COVID- 19 vaccine.
- Vaccine Types – Three COVID- 19 vaccines have been authorized by the FDA. Learn more.
- The Pfizer, Moderna, and Janssen COVID- 19 vaccines have been thoroughly tested and found to be safe and effective in preventing severe COVID- 19, and are undergoing continuous and intense safety monitoring. To date, there is an excellent safety record reported among millions of people who have received the Pfizer, Janssen, or Moderna COVID- 19 vaccine. Learn more.
- Get a vaccine – Maryland sponsored COVID- 19 vaccine sites
You can still get the care you need without leaving home. Talk to your doctor about using telehealth services. You can visit with your doctor by video. (Some doctor offices may not offer telehealth.)
- Members can receive telehealth services from their home.
- Members pay $0 for telehealth services.
COVID- 19 Tests
- Priority Partners members do not have to pay for a COVID-19 test.
- Members can have a COVID-19 test from in-network or out-of-network providers.
- No pre-authorization requirements for a test.
- Priority Partners members are covered for a total of 4 FDA-authorized at-home COVID-19 tests within a 30-day period.
- At-home tests must be purchased at a network pharmacy.
- Show your Priority Partners member ID card to the pharmacy staff when buying an at-home test.
- There is no copay for at-home tests within the coverage limits.
- You or your doctor will need to request prior authorization for coverage of more than 4 tests per 30 days.
- Maryland COVID-19 testing sites – Find a testing site convenient to you.
- Maryland COVID-19 testing information — Find out where to receive a free test kit in your area, while supplies last. At-home tests are also available over-the-counter.
- Order 4 free at-home tests online directly from the federal government.
During this time, you may need extra support. Use these guides to find what you and your family need:
- Read updates for Maryland, news from Governor Hogan, rules and guidelines for staying safe, ways to get help, and ways you can help your community.
- With Marylanders staying home, many people are struggling. Local resources offer free and reduced cost food, housing, childcare and much more. Find help near you.
- The Johns Hopkins Children’s Center has a list of resources for families. Find help with needs including food, housing, utilities, physical and mental health, childcare, and resources for immigrants.
Health Information Library
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID- 19)
- Coronavirus (COVID- 19): How to Talk to Your Child
- What Does a Self- Quarantine Look Like?